ANNA PHOENIX

Finnish singer-songwriter Anna Phoenix now enters the studio with Univocal Music to create the magic second album. This blog also contains awesome roadtrip stories from the tour in Northern California in June 2010.

More info on www.annaphoenixmusic.com and www.univocalmusic.com.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

104. UNIVOCAL COLLABORATION WITH RYAN!

So we sat by the river with Ryan yesterday (photos will be up soon in our next post!) and wrote a song! This is what Univocal is all about so have a listen to Ryan, Anna and Harju going at it!



UNTITLED UNIVOCAL SONG
written by Ryan Fikejs, Alexandra Sandbäck, Anna Saarela, Niklas Harju 2010-06-17

VERSE 1
I sit without you
by the moving water
Each ripple is a memory
Each turn fulfills a destiny
And I will float along
The current flows steadily

CHORUS
Everything’s changing at an unwavering pace
But I move slowly like the river today
And just like the river my perspective grows wide
and I stumble down my own sides

VERSE 2
So who’s to say
that now is not forever
There’s no end to this
Life’s like a prolonged kiss
And I will kiss along
This love flows steadily

BRIDGE
No holding back
No looking back
I’m moving on
My heart is strong
I have no fear
For I find comfort in change

All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment